G-1000 Genesis Immersion Parts Washer
The G-1000 is the ideal immersion washer for small to medium size parts. The hallmark feature is a powered platform (22” x 14”) with high speed oscillation under water (immersion depth is 12”). With the G-1000, the operator simply loads the parts, starts the cycle and walks away. In cycle, the platform lowers the parts into a heated bath and then starts to oscillate up and down at 200 strokes (100 full oscillations) per min. This agitation in the heated detergent and water solution cleans your parts , inside and out, while underwater compressed air nozzles create additional turbulence.
Contact us for a quote!
(Picture shown with optional side work station.)
- Modular construction…tank can be unbolted and replaced
- 22” long x 14” wide platform…powered with pneumatic cylinder
- Platform agitation…up to 200 strokes (100 full oscillations) /min.
- Immersion depth: 12”
- Bath turbulation using compressed air
- Hinged cover
- Timers for heaters and oscillation cycles
- Filter/ regulator for the compressed air connection
- Removable parts basket: 22” x 14” x 1” with handles
- Side work station: 22” x 14” work area, drip basin, backsplash
- Flow through brush and pump
- Overhead LED light
- Automatic low water shut down and automatic fill
- Automatic oil skimmer (must order low water shut down/fill)
- 7 day/ 24 hour timer to automatically turn power on and off (for advance heating)
- Gun to rinse parts with fresh water (acts as make-up water for wash tank)
- Air blow-off gun (to dry parts with compressed air)
- All wetted parts stainless steel
- 230 V, 3-pH electric electric
|Dimensions||29 x 28 x 64 in|
|Parts Platform Dimensions|
22" x 14"
|Working Height / Immersion Depth|
Magnetic Drive Pump for Optional Hand Detailing Brush 1/125 HP
|Pump Output *|
3 GPM / 4.3 PSI
|Tank Heat (Electric)|
1.5 hours to 160°F setpoint
|Full Load Amps|