Military Parts Washing
Military equipment performs in some of the most extreme operating conditions. In particular, dirt, grease, mud, sand, and other corrosives impede equipment safety and performance. Hence, installations demand rugged, heavy-duty military parts washing equipment to meet stringent mil-standard cleaning requirements to ensure equipment efficacy.
Expressly, Better Engineering is the leading supplier of automatic parts cleaning systems to all branches of the military in units around the world. As such, our diverse line of machines provides a wide range of cleaning solutions for applications such as:
- Repair and maintenance of jeeps, trucks, tanks, and other tactical wheeled vehicles (TWV)
- diesel engine blocks, transmissions, drive train systems, oil pans, and more
- Jet engine maintenance and repair
- shrouds, rotors & stators, nozzle assemblies, HPT turbine blades, etc.
- Aircraft wheel, brake and landing gear maintenance & repair
- M-16 and other weapons cleaning
- small sidearms, rifles, gattling guns
- Large weapons systems
Moreover, as a long-standing GSA Contract Holder, BE easily facilitates the military’s acquisition of resources to help lower costs and increase productivity. Furthermore, our aqueous-based systems provide a more sustainable solution than solvent cleaning, making them safer for the equipment, the user, and the environment.
Markedly, BE is the leading supplier of aqueous cleaning systems to the top three jet engine manufacturers (GE, Pratt, and Rolls Royce).