Cleaning & sanitizing systems built specifically for food and pharmaceutical industries.
Systems that will help you meet industry cleaning regulations.
- (Baking) Trays
- Sharps Containers
- Pill Slats
- Vial Stoppers
Cyberjet "SAN" Series of Sanitary Conveyor Washers
With powered, vertical doors for complete access.
BETTER CLEANING & SANITIZATION!
The Cyberjet “SAN” line embodies the most advanced concepts in aqueous conveyor washing technology and is designed specifically for food and pharmaceutical applications. All systems generally conform to 3-A machine standards and offer a full range of wash, rinse, dry, and sanitizing options.
The C-24-SAN, C-36-SAN and C-48-SAN model lines consist of six (6) principal modules and numerous options/accessories, which are designed around a 24″ wide conveyor (parallel chain or belt conveyors). There are three (3) spray modules, and three (3) drying module from which to choose. Typically, systems will have a least two (2) modules for a wash/rinse sequence and often have 4 or more modules for sequences such as wash, rinse/sanitize, fresh rinse, and dry. The customer can choose any number of modules and put them in virtually any sequence.
The Cyberjet “SAN” line is built to the following high standards: stainless steel, modular construction, generally designed and built to 3A standards, Powered vertical access doors allow complete access to spray and dry chambers, sanitary pumps with 3-A conformance, all spray chamber and tank floors are sloped to virtually eliminate standing water, extra protection against solution crossover, and more.
- Powered vertical access doors allow complete access to spray and dry chambers (rear access doors optional)
- True Modular Construction
- “Wetted” Parts are Stainless Steel
- Insulation / Stainless Steel Cladding
- Natural Stainless Steel Finish
- Heavy Duty Conveyor
- Sanitary Vertical Seal-less Pumps
- Stainless Steel Manifolds
- Water level controls and auto water fill
- Drying Modules
- Central Control Station with Allen Bradley Micro 850 PLC and PanelView 800, 4” HMI
- Spray Curtains
- Extra protection against solution crossover
- Powered Rear Vertical Access Doors
- Powered Oil Skimmer
- Oil/Water Coalescing Tanks
- Bag Filters
- Steam Exhaust
- Mist Collection Systems
- Gas & Steam Heat
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix L18ER PLC and PanelView Plus 7, 10” HMI
- Special Belting
- Sump Tank/Pump
- Conductivity Meter