A turntable style to fit your application!
Whether you need small & powerful, heavy duty cleaning, precision cleaning, or something customized, we have a turntable washer for you.
In regards to turntable washers, Better Engineering is world renowned. We offer a broad spectrum of systems from “wash only” washers to multi-stage systems with spray wash, rinse, and dry stages in order to accommodate various applications. Our heavy-duty spray washing systems clean the dirtiest parts in just minutes and our precision cleaning systems are built for applications with the most stringent cleanliness requirements.
Better Engineering’s turntable spray parts washing cabinet systems feature:
- Best Guarantee in the Business
- Four (4) Product Families
- Four (4) Cabinet Styles to Choose From
- Size ranges 27-inch to 180-inch diameter turntables
- Up to 50,000 lb. capacity
- All Cabinet Styles Available in Mild Steel or Stainless Steel
- Gas Heat Option Available
HEAVY DUTY - WASH/RINSE/DRY
The main design premise of the Purifier parts washer line is the ability to perform heavy-duty cleaning. Of the three groups of turntable machinery that Better Engineering offers, this is the “muscle” line for cleaning the dirtiest parts.
- Choose from four (4) cabinet styles of parts washers: top loading; front loading hinged door; front loading roll-in door; vertical door
- Rinse and dry stages are optional
- Big, vertical (seal-less) pumps for heavy-duty cleaning
- Large heated tanks with “Purifier” filtration
- Generous tank access to remove heavy dirt loads
- Available in either mild steel or stainless steel
“Purifier” Filtration System
Four Cabinet Styles Available
Vertical Seal-less Pumps
Chain Drive System
Central Control System
Parts Are Loaded Directly onto Turntable
Load is Never Suspended or Cantilevered
“ZX” Upper Turntable Basket
Fresh Water Rinse
Recirculated (separate tank) Fresh Water Rinse
Steam Exhaust Systems
Oscillating Spray Manifold
Water Level Controls
Small Parts Baskets