Better Engineering Mfg., Inc., a fast growing, family-owned business located in Joppa, MD is seeking a motivated Sales Development Representative to add value to our SDR team. The central goal for the Sales Development Representative is to help grow Better Engineering’s influence while also increasing customer loyalty and community awareness amongst different industries.
Who Better Engineering is:
- What Do We Do? BE develops innovative solutions to build critical automated cleaning systems for virtually every industry.
- What is Our Purpose? We exist to help improve company’s process by making their cleaning more efficient and productive.
- Core Value: Customer oriented, delivering quality products, while being socially and environmentally responsible.
Who you are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team, build relationships, and work effectively at all levels of an organization
- A strong work ethic and a team player attitude
- Inherent desire to learn and proactively seek answers
- Passion, perseverance, and grit over the long term.
- Strive to figure out what works and try new things.
What you will do:
- Qualify inbound leads
- Enter leads into CRM to organize lead data and qualification notes
- Create a great first impression for prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Leverage ZoomInfo and Outreach.io to procure net new opportunities for the Regional Sales Managers (RSM)
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Better Engineering products
- Audit leads to ensure RSM’s respond to, and maintain constant contact with all leads
Salary: 45K to 55K. Monthly commissions for net new opportunities and net new accounts.
Benefits: Better Engineering offers a competitive compensation package including 401(k) Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurance, paid maternity leave, vacation and personal days.